Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCad inventor lt 2014 upgrade

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
madmekanic
985 Views, 5 Replies

AutoCad inventor lt 2014 upgrade

I have downloaded and installed 2014 upgrade and fail at the input s/n and product key s/n good product key fail. it appears you have provided me wrong information for this install

This is an outgoing mailbox only, please do not reply. If you have questions or need help, click here.

Get Your Upgrade Now

Important Note: This information is required for product activation; please retain it for your records

AutoCAD Inventor LT Suite 2014 Non-Language Specific Commercial Product Upgrade Windows From Subscription-AF Only is now available for download!

As an Autodesk® Subscription customer, you have immediate access to your upgrades as soon as they are released. You are receiving this notification because your Autodesk upgrade is ready to download.

When installing your software, you will need the Serial Number(s) and Product Key(s) listed below.

New Serial Number

Product Key

Current Serial Number(s)

Total Seats

xxx-xxxxxxxx

596F1

xxx-xxxxxxxx

In an effort to simplify software management and deployment, your products may have been consolidated into one new Serial Number. The new Serial Number may be used for installation of all seats.

Download Your Upgrade Now!*

Download Permission Information for End Users

Contract Managers and Software Coordinators: You can give download permission to any of your Subscription users if you so choose.

Sign in to Subscription Center , go to Contract Administration, select View / Edit Users , locate the user(s), click Edit and grant them permission to Full Software Downloads. Provide your users with the Subscription Serial Number(s) and Product Key(s) that they will need for installation.

* If your company has restricted access to the Internet, you may not be able to download your upgrade.You will need to contact the Autodesk Business Center or your reseller to request a boxed shipment.

Thank you for choosing Subscription for your Autodesk® software.

Sign in to Subscription Center to Download Your Upgrade

Edited by
Discussion_Admin

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
mcgyvr
in reply to: madmekanic

oh boy... {slaps forehead}  Welcome to the Internet.. Smiley Surprised

Please post your phone number and home address so I can thank you for providing the world with your product keys/serial numbers/email address. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Inventor 2023 - Dell Precision 5570

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept Solution button below.
Maybe buy me a beer through Venmo @mcgyvr1269
Message 3 of 6
JDMather
in reply to: madmekanic

You have posted in the wrong forum.

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Installation-Licensing/bd-p/24

and I would never post a serial number on an open forum.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Autodesk Inventor 2019 Certified Professional
Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 Certified Professional
Certified SolidWorks Professional

The CADWhisperer YouTube Channel

EESignature

Message 4 of 6
madmekanic
in reply to: JDMather

Perhaps AUTO desk could provide a way to contact them rather than an open forum
Message 5 of 6

If you want support from Autodesk just sign into your suscription account, click 'Technical Support' on the left hand side then click request support at the bottom of the page and work through the options to open a support request.

Regards

Martin

Inventor 2023
Message 6 of 6
philip.s
in reply to: Martin_Goodland

Hi Ben,

I can take a look if you still need support / send me a Private Message (click on my philip.s profile name and then "Send this user a private message") with your licensing information.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report