Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD_Inventor_LT_2013 silent Instillation using Batch Script

16 REPLIES 16
SOLVED
Message 1 of 17
srikanth.boddupalli
1835 Views, 16 Replies

AutoCAD_Inventor_LT_2013 silent Instillation using Batch Script

Hi All, 

I am trying to install the AutoCAD_Inventor_LT_2013 in a silent manner for our organization. so I went through this link 

http://wikihelp.autodesk.com/Inventor/enu/2013/Help/0000-Installa0/0001-Before_y1/0114-Network_114/0...

so we have SCCN in our environment but my client did not ant License Key and Serial Number to be Embed inside the Adminstrative Image, so I tried doing batch install method by this command 

C:\setup.exe /t /qb /language en-us /c 
ACAD: INSTALLDIR="%programFiles%\Autodesk\AutoCAD 2013" 
ACADSERIALPREFIX=123 ACADSERIALNUMBER=12345678  
ADLM_PRODKEY=001E1 ADLM_EULA_COUNTRY=US  InstallLevel=5

But Here also I have to provide the License and Serial Key Information otherwise (If I use a dummy Key Info) the Installation is getting failed with a message verify the license key provided Corect??

My Question Is:
- Is there any way to create adminstrative Image without License Key on it?
- Is there any way to write a batch command without License Key Information?
- How to install this application silently with out License Key in it? After installation the users will have right to change the license Infor mation..?
16 REPLIES 16
Message 2 of 17

Is there any adminstrator watching this forum or not?? Please give me a sugession is it possible or not?? When ever I try to chat they know nothing !!! please help me out???

Message 3 of 17

You might try something like.

C:\setup.exe /t /qb /w /language en-us /c ACAD: INSTALLDIR="%ProgramFiles%\Autodesk\AutoCAD 2013" ACADSERIALPREFIX=000 ACADSERIALNUMBER=00000000 ADLM_EULA_COUNTRY=US InstallLevel=5

And no you cannot build a deployment without any licensing information.

Thanks,

Danny

Danny Hubbard
QA Analyst
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 4 of 17

11111.png

Tried as it is as you mentioned this is what I am getting at almost final stage and untill i press okay It is not continuing further.  I am inserting the log files. 

Message 5 of 17

Final Log According to Date Modified

Message 6 of 17

I tried this again this morning but it worked fine for me again.

Can you uploaded your "AutoCAD LT 2013 Install.log" from the Temp folder on the machine were you tried the install.

Thanks,

Danny

Danny Hubbard
QA Analyst
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 7 of 17

Sure, 

Thanks alot for your response 

This is the Log file. Sorry I could not attach single log file due to size issue thats why I made it 2 AutoCAD LT 2013 Install - Copy1 and AutoCAD LT 2013 Install - Copy2 

Thanks

Srikanth

Message 8 of 17

Srikanth,

Make sure the ACADSERIALPREFIX is set to three zero's and ACADSERIALNUMBER is set to eight zero's, you don't need the ADLM_PRODKEY.

Beyond that I would need to see exactly what you are entering at the command line or the batch file you are trying to run so why yours is giving you an error.

Thanks,

Danny

Danny Hubbard
QA Analyst
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 9 of 17

Hi Danny This is what exactly I ran for the Silent Install. 

Here I passed the public property ACADSERIALNUMBER as 0. I tried with Adding/passing public property ADLM_PRODKEY=00000 and with out that property as you mentioned in the previous post. 

"%~dp0setup.exe" /t /qb /w /language en-us /c ACAD: INSTALLDIR="%ProgramFiles%\Autodesk\AutoCAD 2013" ACADSERIALPREFIX=000 ACADSERIALNUMBER=00000000 ADLM_PRODKEY=00000 ADLM_EULA_COUNTRY=US InstallLevel=5 ALLUSERS=1 ADSK_DESKTOPSHORTCUT_1=0

Thanks,

Srikanth

Message 10 of 17

Srikanth,

I tried your syntax, the only thing I changed was the %~dp0 to a mapped drive letter S:\ so it would find my Setup.exe. I installed on a couple Windows 7 machines (32-bit and 64-bit) installing AutoCAD LT 2013 32-bit or 64-bit respectively. In both cases AutoCAD LT 2013 installed without error.

Thanks,

Danny

Danny Hubbard
QA Analyst
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 11 of 17

Okay I will try copying the source files locally and run the batch file and by mapping the Network Drive. Let you know the results by noon. 

Is there anything you found out in the log files? Like am I doing any mistake?? 

Message 12 of 17

Srikanth,

The log file didn't mention anything beyond the error at the serial number was invalid. I did see in your script that you were installing to the AutoCAD 2013 folder instead of the AutoCAD LT 2013 folder, but this shouldn't be an issue unless you have AutoCAD 2013 already installed.

I should mention that all my attempts have been running this setup sequence straight from the command prompt (Run as Administrator). I haven't tried this through a batch file or SCCM push.

Thanks,

Danny

Danny Hubbard
QA Analyst
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 13 of 17

Hi Srikanth,

My first question is: Are you installing AutoCAD LT 2013 instead of AutoCAD 2013? If yes, the product in the batch install script should not be "ACAD", instead, it should be "ACADLT", like this (of course with your serial number, product key, etc.):

"D:\setup.exe" /t /qb /language en-US /c ACADLT: INSTALLDIR="%ProgramFiles%\Autodesk\AutoCAD LT 2013" ACADSERIALPREFIX=123 ACADSERIALNUMBER=12345678 ADLM_PRODKEY=ABCDE ADLM_EULA_COUNTRY=US InstallLevel=5

Let us know how that works.

Kevin Mak

Principal SQA Engineer

IPG - AutoCAD Products - Engineering

kevin.mak@autodesk.com

Message 14 of 17

Hi Kevin, Yes I am trying to install 'AutoCAD Inventor LT 2013' in batch mode so Let me give an attempt as you mentioned in that way !!! do I give that '12345678' '123' or 'ABCDE' in the command or attempt with all 000 (Zeros) with counting the number of Zero's exactly as License key has in each section  

Message 15 of 17

Hi Srikanth,

When you use all Zero's in the script, your AutoCAD LT 2013 product will run in Trial mode with a grace period of 30 days.

If you have already purchased the product, I recommend that you to use your real serial prefix, serial number and product key in the batch script:

ACADSERIALPREFIX=123 (replace with your three-digit serial prefix)

ACADSERIALNUMBER=12345678 (replace with your eight-digit serial number)

ADLM_PRODKEY=ABCDE (replace with your five-digit/letter product key)

Kevin Mak

Principal SQA Engineer

kevin.mak@autodesk.com

Message 16 of 17

Hip Hip Hurryyy

Smiley Very Happy You made my Day Brother, Its working like a charm now, Jus Changed the ACADLT thanks alot for the help.

Solution: FOR AutoDesk Inventor LT/ AutoCAD LT use this batch command 

"%~dp0setup.exe" /t /qb /language en-US /c ACADLT: INSTALLDIR="%ProgramFiles%\Autodesk\AutoCAD LT 2013" ACADSERIALPREFIX=123 ACADSERIALNUMBER=12345678 ADLM_PRODKEY=ABCDE ADLM_EULA_COUNTRY=US InstallLevel=5

Message 17 of 17

Hi Srikanth,

Glad to hear that everything works fine and installed the way you want it. Thank you for your continual support for Autodesk products.

Kevin Mak

Principal SQA Engineer

kevin.mak@autodesk.com

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report