Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autocad from US ebay seller

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
448 Views, 1 Reply

Autocad from US ebay seller

If I buy one new AutoCAD from an US ebay seller will I be able to register and use it in Portugal - Europe?
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
TravisNave
in reply to: Anonymous

You should not purchase Autodesk products from eBay. They are most likely, pirated, stolen, or fakes. It is not legal for anyone to sell softare on eBay and the Autodesk EULA says that licenses cannot be sold or transferred.

From the EULA:

3.2.3 Transfers. You may not distribute, rent, loan, lease, sell, sublicense, or otherwise transfer all or any portion of the Software or User Documentation, or any rights granted in this Agreement, to any other person without the prior written consent of Autodesk.

3.2.8 Export. You may not export the Software or User Documentation in violation of this Agreement, U.S. or other applicable export control laws.

3.2.9 Use Outside of Territory. You may not use the Software, including without limitation a Network Version, or User Documentation outside of the country in which you acquired the Software.

Furthermore, eBay has a VeRO policy for Authorized Intellectual Property Rights Owners. If you believe that an auction violates VeRO policy, please see the following site:

http://pages.ebay.com/help/confidence/vero-rights-owner.html

Autodesk Piracy Prevention webpage:

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/item?siteID=123112&id=294744

Report any auctions to eBay and Autodesk. Only purchase Autodesk software from your Authorized Reseller.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report