Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD from Amazon.com

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
pstratford
473 Views, 3 Replies

AutoCAD from Amazon.com

I have received quotes from my local AutoCAD resellers and see that I can save SIGNIFICANTLY (about $1000, plus I would not have to pay taxes, another $300+) by purchasing my seat from Amazon.com.  I am interested to know if I would still be able to network my license if I purchase from Amazon.  Can anyone answer whether or not I can still have that functionality through the Amazon purchase?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Aggie94
in reply to: pstratford

I'm not sure what you are seeing, but the only thing I'm finding on Amazon is the student version, which obviously is not for commercial use.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2013 Product Design Suite Ultimate
Windows 7 Pro SP1
Xeon X5690 3.5 Ghz processor, 12GB RAM, NVIDIA Quadro 5000
Space Pilot Pro
"Learning to give what I can't keep to gain what I can't lose."
Message 3 of 4
pstratford
in reply to: Aggie94

http://www.amazon.com/AutoCAD-2013-year-Autodesk-Subscription/dp/B007MF71ZI/ ref=sr_1_1?s=software &ie=UTF8&qid=1364327662&sr=1-1&keywords=AutoCAD+2013 AutoCAD 2013 with a 1-year subscription for $3792.00
Message 4 of 4
philip.s
in reply to: pstratford

Welcome to the community Patrick!

Confirming that Amazon.com / LLC is an Autodesk Authorized Reseller, however they do not currently offer Network Licenses, just Stand Alone.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report