Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autocad Design Suite Ultimate 2014 Fail To Install

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
daley1234
629 Views, 3 Replies

Autocad Design Suite Ultimate 2014 Fail To Install

Hello All,

I am trying to install Autodesk Building Design Suite Ultimate 2014 but after inputting the serial number and product keys, the installation stays at 11 of 13 installing and has been there for hours. I started it before and tried installing all the products as once however, it would not go pass installing 54 of 57 and so I stopped it and tried installing just a few of the products but the same thing seems to be happening. As anyone experienced this problem and found a way to resolved it?

See print screen attached.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
TravisNave
in reply to: daley1234

Wait it out.  It has to download additional installation files from the Internet.  I have seen installations take 8 hours in many instances.  Let the install run overnight if you must.  It will be there in the morning.  Smiley Wink

Good Luck!

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 4
daley1234
in reply to: TravisNave

OK I'll wait then

Message 4 of 4
daley1234
in reply to: daley1234

I got the installation to re-start and after some 36 hours it remained at 45 of 47 task remaining. I had to stop the installation and tried installing the components on an individual basis. I started installing AUTOCAD 2014 along and after running for the entire day and night it has not gone pass 2 of 4 remaining.

Its obvious that something else is wrong, can anyone esle related to this matter?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report