Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autocad Design Suite Ultimate 2014 Error -15.570 upon opening

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
underwoodnatalie
777 Views, 4 Replies

Autocad Design Suite Ultimate 2014 Error -15.570 upon opening

Hello, 

I installed the Autocad design suite Ultimate 2014 onto my windows virtual machine on my mac using Parallels. I'm using an educational license that I purchased through Studica, so I don't have any watermarks on my final renders. I thought everything went smoothly in the install process, I followed the online advice, set it up as a standalone version as it is going to run just for my computer.

Upon trying to open autocad or any of the other programs in the suite I have the Flexnet License provider pop up, asking for me to Specify the license Server System OR Specify the License File. Some research into old versions helped me figure out I needed to enter the IP address into the first option, which finishes the License Finder and it starts to boot up Autocad. However it Errors out, giving me message -15.570.0    

A valid license could not be obtained by the network license manager. If you are still unable to access a license, contact your system adminstrator. Error [-15.570.0]

So far I have tried to: 

- changed the IPv6 to run as IPv4, this was used to fix the issue in past version of the program

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/AutoCAD-2010-2011-2012-DWG/64bit-licensing-error-15-570-0/m-p/2693946#...

- isolated the program in Parallels so it has no access to the Mac side of the computer

- spent 7 hours looking through the forums for service packs or updates that could help me with no luck.

Kind of at my wits end here, and I don't know how to uninstall and reinstall the program, which was the only advice I got from customer support, which for selling autocad, not the real help number as that seems to be behind seven layers of protection on the autodesk site. I can't get the Product request code I need to access the help because my program has never opened correctly, so I can't get into the online help besides the forums. I'm honestly willing to pay for some help at this point, because I really don't want to mess up my license and I need to start an internship in the next couple days that I will need my own setup for. HELP!!

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
DarrenP
in reply to: underwoodnatalie

no it looks like you installed it as a network license version and not standalone this requries a complete uninstall/reinstall as a standalone

read this: http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=2887771&linkID=9241177&CMP=OTC-RSSS...

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 5
DarrenP
in reply to: DarrenP

or you can use the autodesk uninstall tool that installs with the 2014 products

thats under start>all programs>autodesk>Autodesk uninstall tool

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 4 of 5
dgorsman
in reply to: underwoodnatalie

Can't help on the licensing side, but some clarification on part of your description may be very important.  You say "I'm using an educational license that I purchased through Studica...", and later on mention "...I need to start an internship in the next couple days...".  Plot stamp or not, educational versions are NOT for commercial work, internship (paid, unpaid, volunteer or otherwise) or not.  You need to clear that up *first*, given the potential legal implications for where you are interning.

----------------------------------
If you are going to fly by the seat of your pants, expect friction burns.
"I don't know" is the beginning of knowledge, not the end.

Message 5 of 5
underwoodnatalie
in reply to: dgorsman

I'm uninstalling now, according to the link, Thank you for the advice so far.

I am using my versions of the software for practice, my internship has their own full versions of the software on their computers to use but it is on me to practice on my own time and be up to date on their techniques and processes. Last I checked I can use the educational versions for the classes I am enrolled in, and to teach myself skills for a job, I just can't create or sell anything using my educational software. My school doesn't use up to date software so it up to me to learn the more modern versions so when I am done in several years I will be competitive. At that point I will be sure to purchase a full version of any software I am using.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report