Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD Civil 3D running on Citrix Environment

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
fmendizabal
1439 Views, 4 Replies

AutoCAD Civil 3D running on Citrix Environment

We need to dimension hardware and Citrix needs for running 40 AutoCAD Civil 3D in a virtual environment. Can you help me? Is there a technical brochure? The graphical performance is important.

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
TravisNave
in reply to: fmendizabal

Start here:

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=16785740&linkID=9240617

You might also discuss with your Reseller.  Keep in mind that special network licenses are required to use AutoCAD in a Citrix environment to comply with the EULA.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 5
envirocad
in reply to: TravisNave

Hey Travis,

do you know yet if using Citrix with Civil 3D 2013 violates your license agreement. I really need to get this setup.

Thanks!

Civil 3D 2011
Windows 7 64bit
12GB RAM
Message 4 of 5
TravisNave
in reply to: envirocad

From what I can tell thus far, Citrix is still supported from the other 2012 suites that supported it previously.  However, I do not find anything in the support for Civil 3D 2013 that has support for Citrix yet.  It may be announced later, but as for the time of this post, it is still not supported.  Let's hope that changes in the near future.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 5 of 5

Any one still using C3D 2020 inside Citrix ? Kind Regards, Frederic

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report