Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD Civil 3D 2013 Startup crash

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
alireza43
822 Views, 5 Replies

AutoCAD Civil 3D 2013 Startup crash

Hello, On startup, I get the following message:

FATAL ERROR: Unhandled Access Violation Reading 0xffffffff Exception at e53e0004h

Doesn't really seem to be any information about the web about this issue as well. 

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
aaronhai
in reply to: alireza43
Message 3 of 6
alireza43

I have tried those two methods however I am not getting fatal error e8c10004h

Message 4 of 6
TravisNave

Try reinstalling your .NET Framework. 

.NET Framework issues can be resolved using the .NET Framework Cleanup Tool. More information about this tool can be found at my discussion thread here:

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Installation-Licensing/NET-Framework-Cleanup-Tool-for-Unhandled-Except...

Good Luck!

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 5 of 6
alireza43

Also tried that. Now I have fatal error e4830004h. This is a joke.

Message 6 of 6
TravisNave

The problem is with your Windows and not the Application. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report