Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autocad - Autodesk Design Review 2012 installation problem

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
ryan.smyth12
977 Views, 6 Replies

Autocad - Autodesk Design Review 2012 installation problem

Hello everyone,

here is the deal.

I had to format my HD, and now I want to resintall Autocad, but I keep on having issues about some temp files from ADR2012.

So i'm trying to instal Autodesk Design Review 2012, but it keeps asking for Microsoft Visual C++ 2010; which I have.

What can I do?

Thanks in advance

Here is an image of my error.ADR 2012 error.jpg

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
TravisNave
in reply to: ryan.smyth12

Go to your Control Panel and uninstall the version of Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable there.  It may not be a total package version if updated thru Windows Update.  Once uninstalled, reboot and then go to http://support.microsoft.com and download the full package and install it manually.  Then reboot and try your installer again. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 7
ryan.smyth12
in reply to: TravisNave

Thanks for the answer, but it does not solve my problem, I tried with the X64 and the X86 redist package. (I have a 64bit OS). No luck whatsoever
Message 4 of 7
ryan.smyth12

I am coming back with my problem.

I retried to install autocad 2012, this is what happened:

Untitled-1.jpg

anybody has a little idea to what I can do?

Thx in advance!

Message 5 of 7
TravisNave

Try clearing your %TEMP% files and start the installer again with local admin rights, UAC off, and anti-virus disabled.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 6 of 7
ryan.smyth12

Nope, it didn't work.

Message 7 of 7
ryan.smyth12

I finally got it.

Was a bit difficult and a lot geeky. but was worth it.

Copied everything, change some registry base and tadam

Thx for the help

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report