Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autocad Architecture will not uninstall after a failed installation

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
daley1234
1195 Views, 4 Replies

Autocad Architecture will not uninstall after a failed installation

I tried installing autocad architecture 2013 64bit on a windows 7 pc however; in the middle of the installation the electricity went and since I have not been able to re-instal or uninstal. I have uninstalled all the autocad product installed and removed registry keys but each time I tried reinstalling the products it tells you that autocad architecture is already installed and will not allow me to reinstall.

I tried one of the uninstaller but when I ran it the below error is thrown: I need help please?

Succeeded:
(None)

=========================
Failed:
FARO LS 1.1.406.58
Reason: Another installation is already in progress. Complete that installation before proceeding with this install.
Autodesk Design Review 2013
Reason: Another installation is already in progress. Complete that installation before proceeding with this install.
Autodesk Inventor Fusion 2013
Autodesk Material Library 2013
Autodesk Material Library Base Resolution Image Library 2013
Autodesk Content Service

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
TravisNave
in reply to: daley1234

To Diagnose and Fix installation problems automatically, please see the new Microsoft tool for this here:

http://support.microsoft.com/mats/Program_Install_and_Uninstall

For more information on the Autodesk KB Support article concerning the clean uninstall of Autodesk products, see this link:

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=2887771&linkID=9240617

For all other installation problems consider using the Microsoft Installer Clean Up Utility. For more information on this program, please my forum post here:

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Installation-Licensing/Microsoft-Installer-Clean-Up-Utility-for-Add-Re...

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 5
daley1234
in reply to: TravisNave

Thanks for the response,

However; I have tried all the suggestions and tools you recommended but none worked. I am still unable to install autocad architecture 2013 64bit. Once I start the installation it tell shows me that autocad architecture is already installed although the installation is nowhere to be found on the PC.

Message 4 of 5
TravisNave

You might have to traverse the registry and find the key that contains the product.  I recommend starting here in regedit and drilling down:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Installer\Products\

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 5 of 5
daley1234

Thanks,

I was finally able to remove all registry keys and reinstalled autocad

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report