Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCad Architecture 2013

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
emanue3
351 Views, 2 Replies

AutoCad Architecture 2013

Once I have installed AutoCad 2013 onto my computer can I delete the older versions of AutoCad 2012? If so, can I remove the previous versions of Material Library and other programs that accopany older versions of AutoCad.  Also, I have Revit and 3DS Max on my computer will deleting these other programs affect them.  Finally, what should be the excat number of programs/plugnins that I have in regards to the new AutoCad 2013.  Sorry for such a long question.

-Elliot

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
TravisNave
in reply to: emanue3

All the products are separate, so if you want to remove the older releases to save space or just because you don't use them anymore, by all means do so.  This includes any language packs or material libraries. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 3
emanue3
in reply to: emanue3

What are the low, medium, and base image libraries?  Is that alos tied to older versions of AutoCad?  I noticed that the 2013 version does not have those installed with it.  

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report