Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 8
glrarquitectos
1206 Views, 7 Replies

AutoCAD activation

Hello, I have an AutoCAD license that has been instaled in a pc.  I now want it on another computer, so I uninstaled and tryied to install it in the new computer but when doing it, a message pops up saying that i have reached the limit of times i can install the software.  It also automatically generates a differente Request Code from its original version.  Any ideas on how to fix this problem?

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
TravisNave
in reply to: glrarquitectos

Request codes are always unique.  You will need to contact Autodesk Activations direct for a new activation code or use the License Transfer Utility to move the license from the old computer to the new one.

Please call Autodesk Product Registration and Authorization:

http://en.autodesk.ca/adsk/servlet/index?siteID=9719649&id=9830778

1-800-551-1490 > Option 1 (English) > Option 1 > Stand-alone

Asia / Pacific: 65.6735.5688
Europe / Middle East / Asia: 41.32.723.9595

You will need to provide your serial number and request code.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 8
philip.s
in reply to: glrarquitectos

Hi Glrarquitectos,

To add to Travis' post, our Registration and Activation group is now available to Chat Online (if an agent is free) via the following link.

Request Registration and Activation Assistance - LINK

Message 4 of 8
cetin
in reply to: philip.s

Hi Philip,

Is there any problem ? Because online chat help winodws do not come.

cetin@sayisalgrafik.com.tr

Cetin

Message 5 of 8
camilo.lemos
in reply to: cetin

Hi cetin,

Please follow this link, click on I Still Need Help and then on I Want to Talk to a Person. If one of our registration and activation agents are free you will be able to chat with them directly. If not, please wait a bit and refresh the page.

Thank you.

Camilo Lemos

Message 6 of 8
cetin
in reply to: camilo.lemos

Hi Camlio,

thanks a lot ofr reply . I can reach chat page also  modified this chat page

Çetin YILDIRIM

Product Manager

SAYISAL GRAFİK

Autodesk Authorized Distributor

www.sayisalgrafik.com.tr

Message 7 of 8
cetin
in reply to: camilo.lemos

Hi Camilo,

Is there  any  problem at chat page, you know?

Because lots of users ask me why any person do not active to chat.

Best Regardschat page problem

Message 8 of 8
camilo.lemos
in reply to: cetin

Hi cetin,

Chat support is one of our customers' favorite means to have their activation issues resolved. Therefore, the volume of chats we receive everyday is quite substantial. There isn't a problem with the page, our agents are there 24/5 to provide support, but with an overwhelming preference for this channel, it's not always possible for us to help everyone simultaneously.

Best regards,

Camilo Lemos

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report