Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD 32 bit on workstation and 64 bit on laptop

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
AlThorp
1928 Views, 1 Reply

AutoCAD 32 bit on workstation and 64 bit on laptop

I have a 32 bit workstation at the office, that I intend to keep for the foreseeable future, running AutoCAD 2015.  I would like to install AutoCAD 2015 on a laptop for field/home use, and the EULA appears to permit that, as long as non-concurrent use.  Existing laptop is insufficient, so need a new laptop.  Choice between 32 bit and 64 bit.  I'm inclined to purchase 64 bit laptop.  Does it matter than my workstation is 32 bit?  In other words, can I run the same license of AutoCAD 2015 on a 32 bit machine at my office, and on a 64 bit machine in the field/home?

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
TravisNave
in reply to: AlThorp

Yes, that is absolutely allowed.  The licenses is not dependent on CPU architecture, so you can install and activate 32-bit on your workstation and 64-bit on your laptop with the same serial number.  The license agreement allows for this.  Good Luck!

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report