Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD 32 bit error message during download

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
erin.swift92
1835 Views, 7 Replies

AutoCAD 32 bit error message during download

Hello!

I am reciving an error message every time I go to download AutoCAD 2013 32 bit to my desktop. It keeps saying "connection has expired. Please reconnect to site." yet my internet it working fine and the site is up and running fine as well. I don't know what to do. Please help!

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Hi erin.swift92,

Sorry for the trouble.

From where are you trying to download the software? Did you purchase it online or via a Reseller? Also, please reply back with a screenshot so I can further check on my end.

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 3 of 8

I'm also getting this same message when I try to install an upgrade to Revit MEP 2013. I am on subscription. I am installing it from a folder on my desktop. I also get the same message when I go to the subscription center and go to "install now"

error2.JPGerror1.JPG

Message 4 of 8
philip.s
in reply to: steven.cann

Hello Steven,

Are you able to download the software via one of the alternative methods (Download Now or Browser Download)?

Message 5 of 8
JBerns
in reply to: philip.s

Philip,

I am getting the same "Connection has expired" and a "Communication failure" message when attempting to download and install Simulation 360 Pro.

"Install Now" is the only method provided. Can Autodesk please provide the "Browser Download" option for this product?

Regards,

Jerry Berns 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CAD Administrator
Using Inventor 2022
Autodesk Certified Instructor
Autodesk Inventor 2020 Certified Professional
Autodesk AutoCAD 2017 Certified Professional
Message 6 of 8
philip.s
in reply to: JBerns

Apologies for the delay Jerry.

The Sim 360 Pro Browser Download links are now available for use in the Subscription Center, which should act as a workaround to the communication failure message.

Message 7 of 8
JBerns
in reply to: erin.swift92

Acknowledged. Thank you, Philip.

Regards,

Jerry

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CAD Administrator
Using Inventor 2022
Autodesk Certified Instructor
Autodesk Inventor 2020 Certified Professional
Autodesk AutoCAD 2017 Certified Professional
Message 8 of 8
philip.s
in reply to: JBerns

You're welcome Jerry!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report