Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD 2015 Windows 8.1

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
543 Views, 2 Replies

AutoCAD 2015 Windows 8.1

Hello. I changed the system for Windows 8.1 pro 64 bit. I have a student license for AutoCAD 2015 and wanted to install it. When the installation gives me an error. I do not know what to do. Include a screen pops up to what I.error.png

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
david.lau
in reply to: Anonymous

Please try a browser download of the software.  If you are using an ENGLISH version, you can grab it from the blog via upandready.typepad.com.

https://screencast.autodesk.com/main/details/be571ea9-fffc-40d6-8338-e0e7a3d82a3b

Delete the C:\Autodesk folder.  You can't re-use the installer from Install Now.

http://upandready.typepad.com/up_and_ready/2014/06/tip-cautodesk-folder-and-install-now.html

David Lau
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: david.lau

Thanks for the answer, but your help does not explain the problem. I am Polish and Polish versions of need, even though it installed the "upandready.typepad.com" the English version and I have the same problem (same error). I do not really understand what's going on with the second link. I have no problem with the connection, and the folder "Autodesk" removed the award. I tried all kinds of download / install (install now, download now, browser download) and in any case the situation is the same. The error relates to a file on disk in hidden folders (which probably does not). I searched the internet and can not find an answer. I have no idea what to do. Sooner worked on Windows 7 and there were no problems. Please help, I need AutoCAD to college.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report