Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autocad 2015 slows down and starts crashing

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
mjse
203 Views, 1 Reply

Autocad 2015 slows down and starts crashing

Hi,

I downloaded the design suite ultimate 2015 trial. I am using the autocad 2015 program which seems to work fine until I have 

worked on a drawing ( simple floor plans, elevations ) for a couple hours then all the sudden it slows down and simple commands

take a long time to complete and then the program crashes often at this point. If I write a portion of the drawing to a Wblock , the new wblock file

has the same problem like it is contaminated or something. I have autocad 2014 student version also on my computer and I think I allowed migration

during the design suite installation if that matters. Also I had a previous autocad 2015 trial that expired , however I did a uninstall of that prior to the

design suite installation . Finding the solution seems very complex as so many posts, etc. Please help so I can use the program effectively.

thanks

Matt 

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
TravisNave
in reply to: mjse

You should probably make sure that you have the latest service packs installed, as well as using a certified video card driver.  Inventor is pretty intensive.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report