Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD 2015 installation error

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
jtr123
366 Views, 1 Reply

AutoCAD 2015 installation error

Hi Support,

I am encountering the following error message, when attempting to install AutoCAD Civil 3D 2015 on a Windows 7 64Bit Professional machine:

"The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b) Click Ok to close the application".

Please advise if this error relates to prerequisites or the file became corrupted during the download process?

Regards for now

Jeremy Roberts

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
TravisNave
in reply to: jtr123

Yes.  This is usually a problem with a prerequisite in your workstation.  It is usually caused by a bad or missing msvcr100.dll file.  But it can also be caused by a problem with DirectX. 

Search your computer for msvcr100.dll and make sure it is located in Windows\System32 or Windows\SysWOW64.  Otherwise, consider reinstalling your Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report