Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AUTOCAD 2015 FREEZE AT STARTUP

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
LeafOfLive
2224 Views, 3 Replies

AUTOCAD 2015 FREEZE AT STARTUP

hello im working with the army,we get the version of a new autocad 2015 in disk with cdkey on the back of the box.

When I get to the autocad and trying to start it Its just freeze and its crashes and i got this massge :FATAL ERROR-Unhandled e0434352h exception at 75dbb60h

I tried to figure about whats going on,with posts and google and I tried to erase all the stuff thats connects to autocad from computer including Regeistry,

im despered please help. 🙂

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
TravisNave
in reply to: LeafOfLive

Usually those errors are a problem with the .NET Framework.  .NET Framework issues can be resolved using the .NET Framework Cleanup Tool. More information about this tool can be found at my discussion thread here:

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Installation-Licensing/NET-Framework-Cleanup-Tool-for-Unhandled-Except...

Good Luck!

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 4
LeafOfLive
in reply to: TravisNave

Thank you for replay,Yeah I check that out,I unistall the Net.Framwork

after i unisall i install again and still no luck...:(

Message 4 of 4
TravisNave
in reply to: LeafOfLive

Then you probably have a virus, malware, or some other 3rd party program
contributing to the error.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report