Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD 2015 Failed Installation

10 REPLIES 10
Message 1 of 11
Anonymous
324 Views, 10 Replies

AutoCAD 2015 Failed Installation

Hi I am a student and have downloaded 2015 Inventor. i have windows 7 with the 64bit operating system.  I am having a issue with the license verification through the network. I found a way around it, and installed the software but can't get passed the network license and network issue. I have a license and key, a student one.

I turned off the firewall and still the same issue.

Any help would be great.

Thanks!

10 REPLIES 10
Message 2 of 11
Mark.Lancaster
in reply to: Anonymous

@Anonymous

Welcome to the Autodesk User's Community..

Your posting is confusing.

Subject line state AutoCAD 2015 failed installation but you talk about installing Inventor.  Which product are you installing?

License verification through the network.  What do you mean by this?

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 3 of 11
Anonymous

I could not download inventor 2015 through autodesk’s website due to a network connection error. I had to use a backdoor download from a link I found on this forum. Once i had inventor 2015 installed I input my key and received a network connection error again and am now unable to open inventor 2015.
Message 4 of 11
Anonymous

I get two options now when I open Inventor 2015, try or activate. When I click activate I get a "processing error, the system encountered a problem registering or activating your product." Then says to contact customer service or try another method. I have internet access as I am typing this.

Message 5 of 11
Mark.Lancaster

@Anonymous

To the right of your posting is a link called New: Get an Activation Code.   Use that link to activate your product.

Mark Lancaster

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 6 of 11
Anonymous
in reply to: Mark.Lancaster

Autodesk is stating I will not receive an activation code to use at work or home. Since I am a student they said I need to change my license type? How do I do this for inventor 2015?

Message 7 of 11
Mark.Lancaster

@Anonymous

Without divulging your entire serial #..  Does it start with 900-?

If it does you have an educational license.

Mark Lancaster

Message 8 of 11
Anonymous

yes.

Message 9 of 11
Mark.Lancaster

@Anonymous

AUTODESK LICENSING & ACTIVATION TEAM CONTACT INFO

• Disregard this option since you already did this..  Ask AVA (Autodesk Virtual Agent) in English: Online

• Phone: (866) 681-4359

Mark Lancaster

Message 10 of 11
Anonymous

Ok, calling them now. Thanks!

Message 11 of 11
natasha.l

Hello @Anonymous,

You seem to be receiving the Processing Error. You can try to make these changes to your settings to see if it is a connectivity issue blocking the activation online. Also be sure you are selecting the proper option when activating, on the "Let's Get Started" select the "Enter Serial Number" option. 

Let us know how this turns out. 

Please "Accept As Solution" if a reply has helped resolve the issue or answered your question, to help others in the community.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report