Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD 2015 Failed Installation

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
ghavampour
393 Views, 4 Replies

AutoCAD 2015 Failed Installation

Hi I tried to install a student version of revit 2015. It was not completly installed so I decided to uninstall and install again. I followed all steps in Autodesk website to un-install but still I can not install something over it. Says Revit 2015 is installed. 

even deleted all registery. However, did not have the product key.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
jeffrey.sin
in reply to: ghavampour

Hi @ghavampour ,

Welcome to the Community. Have you tried out using the MS Fixit Tool yet to do a clean uninstall of the previous failed installation of Revit?

Program lists as already installed 

Kindly try out the solution provided there and let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Jeffrey Sin

Autodesk Customer Support
Message 3 of 5
ukdxb012

Hi,

If you are trying to perform a clean installation of Revit, but a previous corrupted installation of Revit appears to be installed, please follow these steps on the following link...

http://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/revit-products/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/...

Please be mindful of the instructions though as they state keys for older Revit versions.

I believe the keyname is 0A4B643700510150000007C5D0680240

Good luck!

Duncan Brannan
UK/EMEIA CAD Operations Manager
Twitter | LinkedIn

Message 4 of 5
ghavampour
in reply to: ukdxb012

Thanks, yes I only need a product key. That is great
Message 5 of 5
ukdxb012

2015 Product Keys can be located here... http://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/2015-Pr...

If your issue is now resolved, please provide Kudos and accept this solution so that it may help others in need.

Duncan Brannan
UK/EMEIA CAD Operations Manager
Twitter | LinkedIn

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report