Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD 2015 Failed Installation

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
amanda.legros
418 Views, 1 Reply

AutoCAD 2015 Failed Installation

Hello,

I am taking an AutoCAD course at a College and through that I am able to download AutoCAD 2015 for free. I have tried installing the program several times on my computer but not matter what I do it is not installing properly. My laptop meets all the requirements to be able to download the program (I have a windows 64-bit operating system).

The only way my laptop allows me to download AutoCAD 2015 is through 'Install Now Autodesk Autocad'. Once that is installed on my desktop I double click it, and then 'click install on this computer'. The first couple times it seems to download fine but when I went to open AutoCAD 2015, a pop-up came up saying that AutoCAD stopped working. Since it wasn't working I uninstalled it and then tired to re-download/ re-install the program but now when I try to install the program a pop-up comes up saying that 'allied product is not found'; so I can't install/download AutoCAD 2015.

Why am I having problems downloading the program? My computer meets the requirements and I disabled my Anti-Virus software.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
jessica.t
in reply to: amanda.legros

Hi Amanda and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

This error can pop up when the installation has been corrupted. You can resolve the issue by reinstalling your product using the Microsoft Fixit tool, check out this Autodesk Solution.

If you have further questions or trouble please don't hesitate to reply to this post with an attachment of your installation log file. Thanks!

Jessica Thrasher

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report