Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD 2015 Failed Installation aborted, Result = 1625

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
Wosser1
2571 Views, 4 Replies

AutoCAD 2015 Failed Installation aborted, Result = 1625

Hello Since a few weeks I have to use AutoCAD for school. After installing for the first time on my laptop, everything worked fine but when opening AutoCAD for the second time, it just won't start. The loading screen freezes when about 50 Mb is loaded in RAM (not crashing, just sitting there doing nothing). The only solution I found was re-installing, but when opening AutoCAD for the second time, again, it doesn't start. Now when trying to re-install, the installation gets aborted with error code 1625. I tried a clean install, but that didn't work and now I can't use autoCAD anymore on my laptop. http://i.imgur.com/G0KCjVn.png I've also installed it on my desktop, without any problems. Any help/suggestions regarding this issue would be really helpful. Laptop: Widows 8.1; 64-bit; Intel Core 4700HQ; 8 Gb RAM Desktop: Windows 7; 64-bit; Intel Core i7 870; 8 Gb RAM
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
pendean
in reply to: Wosser1

error 1625 means you're not logged into your laptop as an admin and cannot install software. AutoCAD can't change that for you.
Message 3 of 5
Wosser1
in reply to: pendean

I am logged in as administrator (my account is the only account on the computer).
Message 4 of 5
ukdxb012
in reply to: Wosser1

Try creating a new Windows Account (Profile) and try installing again with UAC off, Firewall off and Antivirus disabled.

Duncan Brannan
UK/EMEIA CAD Operations Manager
Twitter | LinkedIn

Message 5 of 5
Wosser1
in reply to: ukdxb012

I uninstalled AutoCAD 2015 and tried AutoCAD 2014 instead. It works fine but sometimes hangs when checking license. But it works. (I already verified that my license is not corrupt.)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report