Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5
sonixresearch
774 Views, 4 Replies

Autocad 2014 Viewer

Will someone from Autocad (assuming that they actually  HAVE humans working for them, since there is absolutely no way to contact them directly) confirm that Autocad has absolutely no intention of providing a 64-bit version of the viewer, and that they also have absolutely no intention of allowing the 32-bit version of the viewer to run on 64-bit systems, thereby effectively removing the Viewer from use.

Of course I don't expect a reply to this.......

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
BIMologist_
in reply to: sonixresearch

I am not sure why you are mentioning this. If you go to http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/pc/item?siteID=123112&id=9078813 you can choose 32bit or 64 bit in the Select version dropdown. Trueview has been available for both 32 & 64 bit for the past few years.

BIMologist / Dr. Revit
Autodesk Expert Elite Member
Approved Autodesk Services Marketplace provider - BIM Consulting
Autodesk Expert Elite Member

If you find this reply helpful, please use the Accept Solution or Like button below
Message 3 of 5
sonixresearch
in reply to: BIMologist_

WHAT THE SAM HILL DO YOU THINK I AM DOING??????? REGARDLESS OF THE DROPDOWN SETTING THERE IS ONLY ONE DOWNLOAD, 32-BIT!!!!!

SHEESH!!!!!!
Message 4 of 5
pendean
in reply to: sonixresearch

A simple search around here offered this direct download link laternative: http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Installation-Licensing/TrueView-download/m-p/4427763#M68123
Message 5 of 5

Hi sonixresearch,

I've just visited the standard DWG Trueview download page - the same that BIMologist1 linked - and I was able to download and install DWG Trueview 64-bit on my 64-bit system without any issues. Here are screenshots for the whole process:

C:\Users\lemosc\Desktop\DWNLD.png

C:\Users\lemosc\Desktop\XTRCT.png

C:\Users\lemosc\Desktop\INSTALLED.png

Please, do let me know which part of the process fails for you or if you are actually looking at a different viewer. Screenshots and URLs would be helpful too.

P.S: While we do welcome both positive and negative feedback regarding our products and services, I would suggest adopting a less aggressive stance when talking to our other community members or run the risk of being banned from the community as stated on the Forums Etiquette.  

Camilo Lemos

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report