Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD 2014 Not Available in 'Configure Installation'

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
bleblanc03
893 Views, 1 Reply

AutoCAD 2014 Not Available in 'Configure Installation'

I am trying to install a Free Trial of AutoCAD 2014 on my Surface Pro and have run into an issue I cannot get past.  Last night I tried using the 'Install Now' method and was in the middle of the download when my (stupid!!!) Surface forced a reboot.

I uninstalled, cleaned up, and tried again...but, now I get what you see in the attached image.  AutoCAD itself is unavailable.

I have manually scrubbed my Registry (HKEY>CURRENT_USER>Software, HKEY>LOCAL_MACHINE>SOFTWARE, as well as search results for "autodesk"); cleared all folders (incl. hidden folders) from Temp folders, AppData folders, Common Files, C:\ root, etc.; even cleared all browser cookies.  No matter what, when I try browser installation or Download Manager installation, I still get that little 'Do Not Enter' sign.  It is driving me nuts!  Please tell me what I can do.

I really need to try out AutoCAD on this Surface Pro so I can advise whether or not we should buy a new seat for it.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: bleblanc03

All be sure to use the 64 bit version for your Surface  Pro 128GB. (Hve not tried to install on a 64GB)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report