Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autocad 2014 LT Not Start. Halt on Loading plug-in Accoremgd.dll

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
Anonymous
3958 Views, 6 Replies

Autocad 2014 LT Not Start. Halt on Loading plug-in Accoremgd.dll

We've installed Autocad 2014 Lt on 2 Windows XP PRO Sp3 PCs, both installations went well, but as soon as we start the software, it will halt on loading plug-in, specifically ACCOREMGD.DLL.

On one Pc, before the installation, we removed Autocad 2008 LT and on both we cleaned registry, user folder, program folder and temporary folders.

VGA Card Drivers and Windows XP are up to date, even .Net Framework 4.

The problem still happens on both PCs.

Is there any solution for this issue?

Kind regards.

Mirko

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi I am having the same issue.  Starts with the main load window, and immediately get a windows program stopped working error with APPCRASH as the event name. 

Message 3 of 7
TravisNave

I've seen this happen if you are running a real-time antivirus like Avast.  You might disable the anti-virus and see if it makes any difference.  Also, did you migrate any programming stuff from 2008 when you loaded 2014?

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
in reply to: TravisNave

Hello, this computer does not have any anti-virus and the machine is not infected.

Unfortunately, I have not yet found a solution.

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous

Hi, there appears no error message, no crash.
Hangs the boot process.

Thx

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous

I have to same problem. AUTOCAD 2014 a Windows 7 32bit.

Please HELP.

Message 7 of 7
TravisNave

@Anonymous wrote:

I have to same problem. AUTOCAD 2014 a Windows 7 32bit.

Please HELP.

Create an exception for your AutoCAD in your anti-virus or disable it.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report