Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD 2014 License Status 5.2.2 after I installed Service Pack 1.

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
WCoffeeMHE
3105 Views, 1 Reply

AutoCAD 2014 License Status 5.2.2 after I installed Service Pack 1.

When I launch AutoCAD it tells me that me I have 6 days left on this machine. It was working fine before I installed the Service Pack 1 yesterday. Now it gives me the option to either RUN or Repair.

When I click the repair button it says I can Connect now and Activate which is recommended, or I can put in an Activation Code from Autodesk.

My product is already registered on two computers, and this is one of them. When I click on Connect and Activate it gives me an error saying that my product is already activated on the maximum number of machines.

I tried to go the the license transfer too,l but it says I have to activate my product first.

Someone help me please..

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
TravisNave
in reply to: WCoffeeMHE

Welcome to the community.

Don't sweat it.  I've seen stranger things happen.  Autodesk will be more than willing to provide you with a new activation code. 

You can use the online method to activate your license here:

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/pc/item?id=18424632&siteID=123112

Or you can can call Autodesk Product Registration and Authorization:

http://en.autodesk.ca/adsk/servlet/index?siteID=9719649&id=9830778

1-800-551-1490 > Option 1 (English) > Option 1 > (Stand-alone)

Asia / Pacific: 65.6735.5688
Europe / Middle East / Asia: 41.32.723.9595

You will need to provide your serial number and the request code.

Good Luck!

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report