Installation & Licensing

Installation & Licensing

llaudy34
Message 1 of 2 (126 Views)

Autocad 2014 Installation Fail on Windows 8.1

126 Views, 1 Replies
04-19-2014 03:34 PM

I just buy a Toshiba satellite with Windows 8,i turn off the antivirus protection and the firewall and i tried to install teh Autocad and this is the the error

that come's up

Download and installation has been interrupted by a lost connection between the Autodesk website and this computer. The most likely causes are:

- The installation package was moved from the install location, which is not supported.

- The Autodesk download website was closed or manually refreshed before the installer launched.

- A firewall has blocked the network ports.

*Expert Elite*
pendean
Message 2 of 2 (103 Views)

Re: Autocad 2014 Installation Fail on Windows 8.1

04-20-2014 05:26 AM in reply to: llaudy34
Don't install from the web, choose the browser download option instead, download the entire +1GIG file (it's smaller that the *2.5Gig installation process) then double click to start the installation process.
Dean Saadallah Blog | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter | PINS
Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.