Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autocad 2013 windows 7 64 bit fatal error message

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
dj_wienna
3104 Views, 3 Replies

Autocad 2013 windows 7 64 bit fatal error message

I am getting the message FATAL ERROR unhandled acsess violation READING 0x4962b980 EXCEPTION AT f9bfd87fh.

The message shows each time I start AutoCAD. I have gotten this message before as I were drawing, but then i restarted it and everything eas fine. Now I cant even start up. The messages change from each time I try to start up AutoCAD. 

I have tried:

-Hotfix for cloud

-Repairing 

-Downloading servicepack(won't run)

I run windows 7 64 bit on a two year old Asus pc. 

HELP ME?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
TravisNave
in reply to: dj_wienna

Typically these errors are due to .NET Framework corruption or a bad video card driver.

.NET Framework issues can be resolved using the .NET Framework Cleanup Tool. More information about this tool can be found at my discussion thread here:

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Installation-Licensing/NET-Framework-Cleanup-Tool-for-Unhandled-Except...

Good Luck!

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 4
ehappepo29
in reply to: dj_wienna

Message 4 of 4
Mark.Lancaster
in reply to: ehappepo29

@ehappepo29

Welcome to the community...

Did you forget to post your issue?

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report