Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autocad 2013 network support file search path missing

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
BankstownCAD
954 Views, 3 Replies

Autocad 2013 network support file search path missing

One of my autocad2013 user, every morning when he opens his autocad finds his all network support search paths are missing, while others having no problem at all, i am running out of options to fix this problem everyday, have any one out there got any clue about it, please help

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Soyoung.H
in reply to: BankstownCAD

Please check if you have licpath.lic file, first.

It should be stored in C:\Program Files\Autodesk\AutoCAD 2013

And check if it has appropriate information.

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?id=2887766&linkID=9240617&siteID=123112

Please check this technical solution, as well.

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?id=14374530&linkID=9240617&siteID=123112

If my post answers your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button. This helps everyone find answers more quickly!

Soyoung.H
Message 3 of 4
BankstownCAD

Licpath.lic is there, also have all appropriate information, is there any other thing to look at? 

Message 4 of 4
BankstownCAD

The found the reason of off loading,

We don’t have instant connection to the network, as soon as we log in-after few minutes network drive become connected. So we need to confirm the availability of network drives before open the AutoCAD

The person used to face this problem he shut down his computer everyday instead of loging off like others.

Thanks

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report