Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autocad 2013 Network License will work on some computers but noth others

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
johnc11
401 Views, 2 Replies

Autocad 2013 Network License will work on some computers but noth others

Hello all,

I have Autocad 2013 with a network license. Before christmas it was running fine but now it will not find the network license. I have checked with other people in the office and even asked them to close the program so I know there are free licneses.

Continue to get the error " A valid license could not be obtained by the network license manager. Error [-4.132.0]

I have tried to search the forums but cannot anthing that works.

Do i need to have the netowk license manager installed on my computer?

Any help greatly recieved.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
jeffrey.sin
in reply to: johnc11

Hi John,

Welcome to the community!

Typically, the -4 error indicates that no active licenses are available at the moment. Do the following to troubleshoot the missing license:

1. Open LMTOOLS.
  2. On the Server Status tab, click Perform Status Enquiry.
  3. Review the result to see if there are errors with a particular license or if it is missing.
  4. If necessary, request a new license file at
    www.autodesk.com/register

You can check out the following posts/links as well for additional information and reference:

Network Licensing: Error [-4.132.0] A valid license could not be obtained by the network license man...

Licensing Error [-4.132.0]

Thanks,

Jeffrey Sin

Autodesk Customer Support
Message 3 of 3
johnc11
in reply to: jeffrey.sin

Thank-you for you reply Jeffrey,

I do not have access to the server to check the LMTOOLS.

I have checked and we currently have 3 licenses and 3 of my colleges can ues autocad at one time. It also appears that each computer is only selecting one license off the server. The license that I proviously uesd is "borrowed" on another computer at the moment and cannot be accessed.

How do I get my computer to use any of the the three licenses and not just one that is currently "borrowed"?

Thanks again for the help.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report