Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD 2013 installation fails

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
t.steger
1071 Views, 2 Replies

AutoCAD 2013 installation fails

Hi,

I've tried to install the German Student Version of AutoCAD 2013. Unfortunately I've aborted the installation, but now I can't reinstall AutoCAD 2013, because the Installer tells me, that AutoCAD 2013 is already installed. I've followed the steps listed under http://www.autodesk.de/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=403786&id=16895565&linkID=16890270 but that didn't worked for me.

AutoCAD 2013 isn't listed under the Software deinstallation list in Windows, but I've deleted all Folders and Registry entries mentioned under the support article. However, the installer keeps saying that AutoCad is already installed.

Has anyone an idea, how I can rerun the installation?

Many many thanks for your help!

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
aaronhai
in reply to: t.steger
Message 3 of 3
t.steger
in reply to: t.steger

Hi,

I've tried to uninstall my Student Version of AutoCAD 2013 with the uninstall tool. Unfortunately this method also didn't worked for me.

The tool said:
"Succeeded: (None)

=========================

Failed:
  AutoCAD 2013 - Deutsch (German)
    Reason: Fatal error during uninstallation"

AutoCAD 2013 still isn't listed under the Software deinstallation list in Windows, but I've tried again to delete all folders and registry entries - as mentioned under the support article. However, the installer still keeps saying that AutoCAD is already installed, so that I can't reinstall it.

With a klick on the AutoCAD 2013 button on my desktop, a window is opening, that tells me that I should run the setup.exe to start the installation.

Has anyone another idea, how I can rerun the installation, to get a running AutoCAD version?

Many many thanks for your help!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report