Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

autocad 2013 installation error

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
3195 Views, 3 Replies

autocad 2013 installation error

everytime i try to install the trail version of autocad architecture i get an error as soon as i run the install its states  a software problem has caused autodesk installer to close unexpectedly. i am running autocad 2012 and have no issues with that program installing but i cannot get 2013 to install, no matter what i do. i have made sure all computer updates were installed and checked for the microsoft.net 4.0 frameworks. i cannot figure out why this will not install. i am running windows 7, 64 bit. any help would be appreciated

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
TravisNave
in reply to: Anonymous

Try installing logged in as another user with local admin rights, UAC off, and anti-virus disabled. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous

Did this work?  I am having the same problem and it didn't help.  It is initializing then the error pops up software problem has caused Autodesk Installer to close unexpectedly.

Any help would be appreciated

Message 4 of 4
Anonymous

Has anyone found a solution to this problem yet?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report