Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD 2013 Crashes immediately after launching.

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
sandeepkhot.1
1983 Views, 1 Reply

AutoCAD 2013 Crashes immediately after launching.

As shown in attached screenshot. AutoCAD 2013 crashes immediately after launching. I have tried uninstalling and installing it, but problem persists. It creshes while opening each and every dwg file. Even I can't open AutoCAD by just double clicking on desktop icon (or from start menu).

Any help will be greatly appreciated

Thanks in advance.

Sandeep.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
TravisNave
in reply to: sandeepkhot.1

Login as another user with local admin rights and see if you still get the error.  If so, consider repairing your .NET Framework installations.

.NET Framework issues can be resolved using the .NET Framework Cleanup Tool. More information about this tool can be found at my discussion thread here:

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Installation-Licensing/NET-Framework-Cleanup-Tool-for-Unhandled-Except...

Good Luck!

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report