Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD 2013 and Windows 8 Compatibility

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
1442 Views, 1 Reply

AutoCAD 2013 and Windows 8 Compatibility

Dear support team/Autodesk user,

I have neen trying to install Autodesk inventor 2014 on my new windows 8 PC with no success after many trials, however making sure after each trial to delete temporary files, setting the security for users to full access and turn off my anti-virus everytime. I want to use autodesk in order to use it for my personal education project regarding mechanical engineering field, which include stress analysis, 3D design and CFD analysis since I only got to do so on Pro Engineer and want to try autocad. I have attached all the necessary files of what I have been getting from snap shots and installation log files as a zip folder. Please note that I have barely downloaded any other programs apart from the necessary ones( Adobe reader latest edition, and microsoft office 2010-trial). 

I have also tried to choose another method, which i downloaded it first(using the download option) to save it and then installed it but same errors as the first method. this time, the installation took less time but same results. Can you/anyone advise about the matter and explain whats may be probably happening, or may be possible solutions to solve the problem.

Thanks,

Yacine.

1 REPLY 1

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report