Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCad 2013 and 2014 crash on install

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
steve
571 Views, 4 Replies

AutoCad 2013 and 2014 crash on install

I have tried everything I can think of to get 2013 to install on my computer, to no avail.  I have even gone so far as to reload the OS and start over.  I have tried the .NET stuff twice (including the cleanup and reinstall) and it still gets an unhandled exception on install.  I would greatly appreciate any help on this topic.

Steve

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
pendean
in reply to: steve

Post a screenshot of the exact error message and any other on-screen information: also list your OS and PC specs.

Message 3 of 5
steve
in reply to: pendean

My computer is running Win7Pro 32 bit and here are the specs:

AMD Phenom II x4 965 Processor 3.40GHz

4.0 GB RAM

NVIDIA GTX650 Video Card

Crash Screenshot.jpg

Message 4 of 5
DannyHubbard
in reply to: steve

You might try the following article.

http://upandready.typepad.com/up_and_ready/2012/05/general-installation-dlumd32dll-displaylink-core-...

Thanks,

Danny

Danny Hubbard
QA Analyst
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 5 of 5
steve
in reply to: DannyHubbard

Well done Danny!!  That hit the nail on the head!  I uninstalled my DisplayLink software and installed their newst version and AutoCad 2013 is running smoothly.  We are having a diferent issue on another computer in our office but I will start a new thread on that one.  Thanks again for your help.

Steve

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report