Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autocad 2013(64bit) Communication Failure when installing

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
masif11
4138 Views, 5 Replies

Autocad 2013(64bit) Communication Failure when installing

does any know one how to solve this problem? reply as soon as possible please
i blocked all the security but still not working, it worked when i first installed it like 2 3 weeks ago
see the attachment

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
mtriple1
in reply to: masif11
Message 3 of 6
TravisNave

You might try deleting any previous download from C:\Autodesk and try again.  Make sure you aren't running any Norton Internet Security or other handicapping software.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 4 of 6
masif11
in reply to: mtriple1

where can i find windows net framework all 4 and 3.5? and windows installer? do you know any links?
thanks

Message 5 of 6
TravisNave

Search for them here as the links will be dependent on your host OS:

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/default.aspx

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 6 of 6
masif11
in reply to: TravisNave

ok i tried browser download, half way throught i get an error regarding Autodesk content service 2738.:S

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report