Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD 2013, 2014, 2015 fail to install with new OS X

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
max
Community Visitor
261 Views, 1 Reply

AutoCAD 2013, 2014, 2015 fail to install with new OS X

For some unexplained reason my AutoCAD 2013 for MAC stopped working, and it was recommended that I upgrade to the current version of OS-X anyway. I did so, and it did not fix anything. So I tried installing ACAD 2014 and 2015 for Mac several times. In both cases near the begining of installation a message pops up saying that an instance of Autodesk 360 has been detected, and must be closed before installation can continue. I don't have any such program on my computer. I've attempted various combinations of deleting all Autodesk products from my computer, restarting, and reinstalling many times. To no avail. Please help.  

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Terryzin
in reply to: max

Please, check that there is no Autodesk 360 icon on menu bar. If you have it - then right-click on it and select "Exit"

original.png

If you have it - then select it and pick on Force quit button.

original (1).png

If you don't have it among processes, than go to Mac System Preferences, Users and Groups pane, select your name in Users list, on the right side switch to Login items, find Autodesk 360, select it and pick on "-" button to remove from list.
Restart your Mac and try to run installation again.

Thanks,

Terry Chen

A360 Desktop Team

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report