Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD 2012 Network Deployment Install

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
cwischow2
2439 Views, 2 Replies

AutoCAD 2012 Network Deployment Install

I have downloaded AutoCAD 2012 as part of our subscription and created a network deployment.  I run the deployment install and all runs fine until very end, desktop icon is created and then a box pops up and says "rolling back action".  The install is completely gone.  I have downloaded file twice from Autodesk and same thing.  Network deployment creation runs fine.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: cwischow2

I have been trying to using AutoCad 2011 for Mac, student edition for 6 days now.  I have downloaded, and installed the programs at least 3 times now. 

I received a serial number, and product key.  I was able to input all of that information perfectly fine.  I received an email saying that everything was registered, but still my software is listed as not active. 

Whenever I try to open the software, nothing happens.  The icon bounces, and the opening screen comes up, then goes away, and the program never opens.

I have sent several emails, and only been told to use the forums.  I have filled out the problem forms, and sent in many requests asking for help.  I cannot open the program, therefore cannot access the information requested in the forum solutions.

This is a repeat post because I can't seem to get anyone to respond to emails either.

Message 3 of 3
hashim.mundol
in reply to: cwischow2

please post installation log files from teh %temp% folder.(as zip file)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If my post answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution, so that others can find answers quickly!
For more tips & tricks: http://upandready.typepad.com

Hashim Mundol
Autodesk Product Support
Autodesk, Inc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report