Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD 2012 Mechanical Student Activation Issue

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
dr.boone
457 Views, 2 Replies

AutoCAD 2012 Mechanical Student Activation Issue

Hello, I've been a member of Autodesk Education Community since 2010 registered with @edu email. I'm an active master student at mechanical engineering. I have been using Autocad Mechanical 2012 64-bit Windows since 2011 with student licence. I had to format my pc for some reason and therefore i couldn't activate my product using my old key. Newly I've got a 3-year student licence key from Education Community and tried to activate but no luck. I get an error code 400 during online activation. I tried to get an activation code on registeronce.autodesk.com bu i got error code 9. I have a 2008 built laptop that's why i cannot use latest version.

I would be glad for your help.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
camilo.lemos
in reply to: dr.boone

Hi @dr.boone  and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

For direct activation and licensing assistance, please contact our License Assistance team by clicking on this link and then following the prompts:

Select “Activation & Registration” or “License Management”
Select appropriate subtopics from the pull-down menus.
Select “I Still Need Help” if you need personal assistance.

You will be able to contact the License Assistance Team either via Chat or e-mail.

Thank you

Camilo Lemos

Message 3 of 3
dr.boone
in reply to: dr.boone

I've solved the issue on my own. That's a strange solution btw. I created a new account info in registeronce.autodesk.com and got my activation code.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report