Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD 2012 LT download manager - File Not Found

8 REPLIES 8
Message 1 of 9
VayaConQueso
1749 Views, 8 Replies

AutoCAD 2012 LT download manager - File Not Found

I recently had a hardware failure on my PC, and had to move to a new one. I am trying to reinstall all of my old programs, but am running into an issue with trying to re-download and reinstall AutoCAD 2012 LT (upgrade version). I am able to pull up my order history and go to the re-download link, but clicking on both the AutoCAD LT 2012 English 32 and 64 bit files causes the download manager to show File Not Found.

Tags (1)
8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
philip.s
in reply to: VayaConQueso

Hi VayaConQueso, It sounds like you purchased the license from our Online Store, and there's a good chance that your download window has expired. I've provided the following 72 hr timed direct download links for your convenience. As we typically support download assistance 3 versions back from the current, I'd strongly recommend that you save or burn the .exe for potential future needs.

AutoCAD LT 2012 32BIT - LINK

AutoCAD LT 2012 64BIT - LINK

Please accept as a solution if this resolves your issue, and or reply with additional questions or concerns.

Message 3 of 9

Hello.  Please help.  I am having the exact same problem as the gentelmen above.  Original order info:

Order Number:

Order Date:

August 19, 2011

Message 4 of 9
philip.s
in reply to: brandonking1010

Here you go brandonking1010,

AutoCAD LT 2012 - 32BIT - LINK

AutoCAD LT 2012 - 64BIT - LINK

Both of the above are timed out for 72 hrs. Please let me know if there is anything else that we may assist you with.

Message 5 of 9
frbzncys
in reply to: philip.s

i've got the exact same problem 😕

18/11/2011

Ordernr:

Message 6 of 9
reebersw

Hello,

Just purchased AutoCAD Inventor LT Suite 2014 thru the online store (7/5/2013).  When I try to download (64 bit version), I have the same issue ("file not found").

Any suggestions?

Order Number: 8774694749

Thanks!

Message 7 of 9
joane.bonghanoy
in reply to: reebersw

Hi reebersw,

Our apologies for any inconvenience this has caused you.

If you cannot download the Product using the link sent via email,  you can do so via Matt, our Virtual Agent. Once on the page, choose Downloading New/Updated Products and click on "Autodesk Suites downloads". 

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 8 of 9
mochilero

Hello. I'am trying to download Autocad 2015 for mac as student. But it appears File not found

Message 9 of 9
camilo.lemos
in reply to: mochilero

Hi @mochilero and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

Thank you for letting us know about this issue. Meanwhile, please download the software from our Virtual Agent linked here.

I hope this helps!

Camilo Lemos

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report