Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD 2012 License Error [-15.570.0]

10 REPLIES 10
SOLVED
Message 1 of 11
neil.fernandes
34082 Views, 10 Replies

AutoCAD 2012 License Error [-15.570.0]

Dear all,

I have installed AutoCAD 2012 as a network license installation on all client PC. The server is not on a domain but is on a workgroup called WORKGROUP.

On this server the FlexLM is installed and running fine with valid license detected. The server has Windows Server 2008 - 32 bit.

The client PCs are also not on any domain, but belong to workgroup WORKGROUP. Windows 7 business is installed on all client PCs. AutoCAD was installed from a deplyment created on this same folder.

When I start AutoCAD 2012 on client PCs, I get an error as Error [-15.570.0]

I have tried below:

Ping from the Client PCs to the server using Ping Hostname is successful, however in the ping results - pinging from ... does not have the ip addres in a normal format as "000.000.0.000" but in a strange format. This includes numbers and alphabets.

Ping with IP address give successful result with pinging from ... result showing correct server ip address in normal format.

Since windows firewall is enabled on server and clients , I have configured exception on port 2080 on both. Windows Server 2008 (added exception to port 2080) and Windows 7 (added rules inbound & outbound to port 2080 - allowed communicaltion)

I need to know if the Autodesl FlexLM works in a non domain configured network? And what else should I try to fix this issue?

Thank you to all for your suggestions and support

Best Regards,

NEIL

Tags (2)
10 REPLIES 10
Message 2 of 11
DarrenP
in reply to: neil.fernandes

try installing this license manager for server 2008: http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=10976858&linkID=9240698

it doesn't matter if its on a domain or not if the clients can ping the server by host name you should be fine

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 11
TravisNave

IPv6 connectivity between Windows 7 and Server 2008 is the culprit here.  For more information about Network License Manager connectivity issues and IPv6, please see my discussion post here:

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Installation-Licensing/Network-License-Error-1-5-15-and-IPv6/td-p/2982...

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 4 of 11
sdewitt

On the client machine, try this...  Look at the image.

Message 5 of 11
TravisNave

Timeout variable typically fixes latency issues. In this instance the issue is connectivity via IPv6 protocol. Modifying the client to point to the hostname via IPv4 resolves this issue, verified with a PING. Likely this older post has been resolved. Thanks for the input though.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 6 of 11
tomm

I am having the same problem on all remote machines. I have the network lic tool loaded on a windows 7 pc 64bit system. I can run autocad from the host pc and the LMHOST tool shows lic are available and can be issued. When I attempt to connect from any other machine I am prompeted for the directory of the lic file, which we can find via browsing for it. Then we are prompeted for with the [-15.570.0] error message.

Message 7 of 11
DarrenP
in reply to: tomm

did you try the above solutions?

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 8 of 11
Osi_turk

u have to start autocad as admin when u start it first time. this is the best solition

Message 9 of 11

In addition to adding exception port 2080, add exception to ports 2000-27009 as well.

Hope this helps.

Timmy De Austria
Product Support | Up and Ready Blog | If my reply was helpful, please Kudo or Accept as Solution. 😉
Message 10 of 11

I had the same problem. After trying out everything here to no avail, I finally succeeded by totally uninstalling the license manager, and reinstalling it directly from the main autocad installer, tools section. I dont know why it worked, but it did!

Message 11 of 11
michaelp715
in reply to: sdewitt

This worked for me. Thanks!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report