Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD 2012 Failed Installation

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
427 Views, 2 Replies

AutoCAD 2012 Failed Installation

When I tried install Autocad Architectural 2012, it failed and I couldn't install it. Can you please help me? 

The error report is in attechment.

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
TravisNave
in reply to: Anonymous

Welcome to the community. 

You are installing from your K:\ drive.  Consider copying the installation to your local drive and installing from there.  Do not include any service packs during the custom installation.  If this was a network deployment, it was not created correctly. 

You might consider downloading it again new.

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=21889745&linkID=9240617

As always, make sure you install with local admin rights, UAC off, and anti-virus temporarily disabled.

Good Luck!

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 3
avto
in reply to: Anonymous

Hello and welcome to the forums.

Please follow General Installation Workflow we have posted on our Up and Ready blog.

1.Logon as an Administrator.
2.Empty your TEMP folder.  To open the TEMP folder, type %TEMP% in the address bar of Windows Explorer and hit Enter.
Note:  If your product installation fails and you decide to open a Support Request with Autodesk Product Support, we would need to review install logs created in your TEMP folder during this product installation attempt.
3.Disable your Antivirus software.
4.Disable UAC.
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-ca/windows7/turn-user-account-control-on-or-off
5.Install your product locally on your system from the installation media, browser download from Autodesk website or from your product deployment image.

Regards,

Avto Chachava
Autodesk Product Support
Autodesk, Inc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report