Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autocad 2011 AND 2013 hang on checking license

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
peterhku
2484 Views, 3 Replies

Autocad 2011 AND 2013 hang on checking license

I have seen this topic before, but are completely stuck after looping thruough the options.

2011 Hanged, then I installed 2013, which does the same. I do have single license for student for both products and installed standard, which is single.

CascadeInfo.cas Is not on the computer anymore. What gives to solve this?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
garthe84
in reply to: peterhku

Hi,

I recently had an issue with a number of computers behaving in a similar fashion. what i did to resolve it was as follows

Removed all Visual C++ redist. from add remove programs and then ran the .Net cleanup utility to remove all versions of .Net. after a reboot, all versions of Visual C++ redist were reinstalled on the computer, as well as .net 4.0

Our problem was caused by security updates to the .net framework 4.0 so all .net 4.0 updates were hidden and Not run! so far all machines are running normally.

HTH

Message 3 of 4
manuel.flores412
in reply to: peterhku

Hi,

I'm having the same problem here with Civil 3D 2013 and 2012. I'm trying to run it in Windows 7 64 bit through parallels. If I ctrl+alt+del and try to run it again I get stuck in the same place and just freezes in the checking license part.

If anyone can offer any help that would be great, thank you.

Message 4 of 4

I'm also having the same problem and i'm on the same OS as you. No suggestions i've found else where have yeilded any results 😞

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report