Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD 2011 64 bit Installation Win 7

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
nippacat
844 Views, 7 Replies

AutoCAD 2011 64 bit Installation Win 7

Just installed 2011 and although I can open it  the following message appears twice 

Unhandled Exception C0000005 (Access Violation Reading 0x0144) at address 709FF5BFh

If I try to open new document or anything in the application file it crashes.  If I try to save it crashes.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
dgorsman
in reply to: nippacat

Stupid question time: do you have any of the SPs installed?  One of the early releases was flagged for critical problems of its own and was replaced with one that worked.

----------------------------------
If you are going to fly by the seat of your pants, expect friction burns.
"I don't know" is the beginning of knowledge, not the end.

Message 3 of 8
nippacat
in reply to: dgorsman

Hello

SP1

Message 4 of 8
dgorsman

Check for SP 2.1

----------------------------------
If you are going to fly by the seat of your pants, expect friction burns.
"I don't know" is the beginning of knowledge, not the end.

Message 5 of 8
nippacat
in reply to: dgorsman

I lloked everywhere and SP2 hasn't been released.  I've since uninstalled 2011 ands installed 2012 and still have the same message.  It is to do with ACVMtools.arxCommand which from further searching is to do with my video card.  I went into 3dconfig/view tune log and my 3D device is not certified.  I update and it tells me my performance tuner file is up to date.  

Still banging my head against the wall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Message 6 of 8
TravisNave

You probably need to update your video driver.  What kind of video card are you running?

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 7 of 8
nippacat
in reply to: TravisNave

I've updated that and have Intel(R) HD Graphics (Core i3)

By the amount of viewings this post has had and the lack of response I'm thinking this is either a regular problem or no one knows the solution.......or both

Message 8 of 8
TravisNave

It could be that your onboard video card does not meet the requirements for CAD. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report