We have autocad2010 and have been using the LMtools successfully for years until upgrading to a 2012 windows server and getting new desktops/laptops a month or so ago and got an upgraded 2011 license. On friday we lost the ability to pull licenses and have run through the various forum directions. Note, we are not IT system administrators, nor do we have one - so much of the tech lingo is tough:
We checked to ensure the License is working correctly - and yes, says we have 6 licenses with 0 being used. We upgraded the LMtools to version 11.11 today, however when running the system diag it still says 11.5.
We changed our environmental variables to go directly to the server and to extend the timeout period
Our client clocks seem to be sync'd up with the server date/time
we pinged the server, and all goes well (and looks to be a IP4 connection - whatever that means)
we tried going through revit 2010 - using the licensing tool - but it can't find the server either by it's name or IP address
When we get the warning "unable to locate license" the error comming up is 0.0.0 - very helpful
We have tried 3 desktops and 1 laptop, all getting the same error.
Delete your Cascade.cas file and try again. If you upgraded your license to 2014, then Subscription no longer contains 2010. Only 2013, 2012, and 2011 are leased.
I agree with Darren. Also, I have found that on many Server 2008 R2 and newer, the NLM 11.11 doesn't always work and the adskflex.exe fails. Replacing it with the 11.7 or 11.5 version resolves this.
Access a broad range of knowledge to help get the most out of your products and services.