Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autocad 2009 LT License Not Valid

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
Andy197555
482 Views, 6 Replies

Autocad 2009 LT License Not Valid

My name is Neil from Lafarge Tarmac IT and my customer is Andrew Hollinrake (this is his Autodesk ID I am posting from)

I am trying to activate Autocad 2009 LT for one of our users via a broadband line however the license is being returned as not valid despite the fact we have the boxed product with the serials infront of us.

I dont want to put our license details on the internet for obvious reasons

Please can someone assist in this issue.

Please either respond through this forum thread or via Neil.Bull@lafargetarmac.com

Thanks

autocad.PNG

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
pendean
in reply to: Andy197555

Where did you purchase your LT copies from?
Typically your type of issue surfaces when your license number was used to buy upgrades ( rendering your product invalid).
Having the product box means nothing after that.
Message 3 of 7
Andy197555
in reply to: pendean

This is the only license we've purchased for this user, he has never had any older versions of Autocad.

Do Autodesk not have any direct support phone numbers or email addresses we can speak or send to?

Regards

Message 4 of 7
t_gaisf

Hi Neil, 

Please send me a PM (click on t_gaisf profile name and then Send this User a Private Message) with your Serial Number, the request code and confirm the registered company name

or contact our licence assistance team for direct support.

Franz Gaisbauer

Message 5 of 7
Andy197555
in reply to: t_gaisf

Hi 

When the AutoCad was first installed it was registered to Tarmac (Anglo American), we are now LafargeTarmac but it is still installed in the same PC.

Serial number is xxx-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Product Key 057A1

Request Code xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Regards Andy197555

Message 6 of 7
camilo.lemos

Hi Neil, Andrew,

I've edited your post and removed the sensitive information from it. For future reference, please do not post sensitive information on our or other public forums. If you need to send us your serial number, please do so using the Private Messaging system as t_gaisf mentioned on his post (more info on this can be found on this link).

I've sent you an activation code via PM, please click on the envelope icon at he top of the screen to read my Private Message to you.

Best regards,

Camilo Lemos

Message 7 of 7
rock321

My name is Saiful from Admiral It System and my customer is Mior (this is his Autodesk ID I am posting from)

I am trying to activate Autocad 2009 LT for one of our users via a Wireless line however the license is being returned as not valid despite the fact we have the boxed product with the serials infront of us.

I dont want to put our license details on the internet for obvious reasons

Please can someone assist in this issue.

Please either respond through this forum thread or via Saiful@admiral.net.my

Thanks

autocad.PNG

My problem is same with Mr.Neil from Lafarge Tarmac IT 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report