Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCad 2006 License Issue

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
MDAntonio
272 Views, 2 Replies

AutoCad 2006 License Issue

Hello, when starting up this software, as I usually do, I now receive an error message telling me that I have a license issue and need to contact Autodesk.  I contacted Autodesk and was told 2006 isn't supported anymore.  I have attached the error code.  Can anyone help?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
TravisNave
in reply to: MDAntonio

It's a problem with the license service.  The product is retired, so fixing it may not even be possible at this point, especially if the fix involves relicensing the product.  Your best bet would be to try to find old 1.1.98 posts in this forum from a decade ago...

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 3
pendean
in reply to: MDAntonio

What triggered the error? What's changed on your system? What's new and different today? Software doesn't wake up after 8-years and decide to not run on it's own.

And do you still have the disks for 2006?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report