Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD 2002 on Windows 7, 64-bit PC

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
karpathios20
10825 Views, 2 Replies

AutoCAD 2002 on Windows 7, 64-bit PC

The company I work for has AutoCAT 2002 LT version. I am trying to install it on a Windows 7, 64-bit PC and I face the following issues:

1. During the installation, the following error appears: "There has been an unexpected error with the license management system. Please contact your system administrator or dealer. Error [436:4:1]". See the first attachment for further info. However, the installation finishes successfully after I click on the OK button.

2. When I attempt to run the installed successfully AutoCAD, the following error appears: "Error: loading cdilla dll !!". See the second attachment for more info. When I click on OK button, it crashes (AutoCAD doesn't even start actually).

FYI, the licence key for the particular version of AutoCAD is generated as follows: If I had it installed and used it on PC A, I should generate a security key from PC A, in order to make it available on PC B. I had to input this key on PC B, in order to use it. After this procedure I couldn't use it on PC A, until I regenerated a key from PC B and input it on PC A.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
asburyj
in reply to: karpathios20

Even windows XP was fairly new with AutoCAD 2002 came out so the chances you will get it to run on windows 7 are slim. You best bet will be to run a windows XP mode virtual system on your windows 7 computer and install AutoCAD 2002 on there.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/install-and-use-windows-xp-mode-in-windows-7

Jeffry Asbury
Message 3 of 3
pendean
in reply to: karpathios20

... Or buy this product that seems to help users like you: www.longbowsoftware.com

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report