Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto CAD 2014 installed on Windows server 2008 R2 , Ribbons are not loaded.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
2050 Views, 2 Replies

Auto CAD 2014 installed on Windows server 2008 R2 , Ribbons are not loaded.

Hi All,

I have installed Auto CAD 2014 on windows Server 2008 R2 machine ( Citrix Environment) and observerd that the ribbons are not loading as expected. When we executed the "ribbon" command the system saying that its "UNKNOWN" command.

Problem: Auto CAD 2014, Ribbons are not loaded.

Product: Auto CAD 2014.

Configuaration:

1. Windows Server 2008 R2 operating system.

2. Citrix Environment. ( XenDesktopTM 5.6)

Please let me know if anyone encountered the similar issue and also provide me the steps to resolve the issue.

Thanks

Pradeep C

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
emily.xu
in reply to: Anonymous

Normally, it maybe the corrupted user profile. Try 'Reset settings to default' under the program group.

1.png

Emily Xu
Product Support
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: emily.xu

Hi Emily,

Thanks for the resposne.

We have tried the option "Reset settings to default" under the program group. But still the ribbons are not loading as extpected. 

Kindly suggest us some other solutions to resolve this issue.

We are suspecting that its becuase of "Windows Server 2008" operating system where the "Auto CAD 2014" apllication is installed. As per my observation "Windows Server 2008" is not mentioned as a supportive version in system requierments for AutoCAD 2014 product. 

System requierments link: http://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/System-...

Moreover we are not sure the issue is because of using

1. Windows Server 2008 R2 operating ssytem

2. Using CITRIX environment

3. Some Configuration issues.

Kindly let us know if there is any hotfix need to be applied on "Windows Server 2008 R2" system to make it work properly.

Thanks

Pradeep C

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report