Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4
j_domanski
401 Views, 3 Replies

Auto CAD 2010 Trouble

I downloaded autocad 2010 last night. But when i go to open and use the program, it prompts me to submit an activation code. It says my 30 day trial has expired and i need that code for it to work. Is there a way where i can get this activation and serial code?

thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
JDMather
in reply to: j_domanski

You are missing a lot of information in your problem description.

Where did you download the software?

Are you a student?

If so, your personal Serial Number for activating the software should be on the student community.

Otherwise if you purchased the software you should contact your VAR for the serial number.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Autodesk Inventor 2019 Certified Professional
Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 Certified Professional
Certified SolidWorks Professional

Message 3 of 4
j_domanski
in reply to: JDMather

I am a student and it is a registered autodesk student version. It says they are currently out of serial numbers for this product. Is there any way around this to get autocad working?

thanks

Message 4 of 4
JDMather
in reply to: j_domanski

Use all zeros to install while you wait for your serial number to be assigned.
When your serial number is assigned simply start the program and click Activate rather than Trial.

Oh wait, you say your 30-day trial has already expired?  Did you have this installed previously?
You will need to email the student community and request generation of your serial number.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Autodesk Inventor 2019 Certified Professional
Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 Certified Professional
Certified SolidWorks Professional

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report